Junior High Admissions
Thank you for your interest in Valley Christian Junior High School! To help you better understand the application process and the most comprehensive ways to experience just what our dynamic school has to offer, please note the following:
- APPLICATION is completed online and is required for all new, incoming students.
- OPEN HOUSE is scheduled for Saturday, November 3, 2018, from 2-4pm. Online registration begins October 1.
For those unable to attend our Open House, group campus tours are available on select Tuesdays at 1pm and Wednesdays at 10am.
- STUDENT SHADOWING takes place by appointment only. Your child will be paired with a VCJH student who has similar academic/extracurricular interests. Reserve a shadow date today.
- PLACEMENT TESTING may be required if the previous year’s standardized testing cannot be provided, or if requested by our principal. If a placement test is needed, you will be contacted.
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW may be requested prior to acceptance. If an interview is needed, you will be contacted.
Admissions decision notifications will be mailed February 2, 2018, to all students whose applications have been completed by January 19, 2018. The next admissions notification for completed applications will be the 15th of each month thereafter, until spots are full.
We believe that prayer is a vital part of the application process. We will be praying for you and your family as you consider the future education of your child. We trust you will seek God’s guidance as well.
Admissions and Enrollment Coordinator
Valley Christian Junior High School